Easy Loaded Fiesta Sweet Potato Boats
These delicious boats are perfect for your next game day, family picnic, or even a simple family dinner. Yum!
Fiesta Loaded Sweet Potato Boats
- 4 large sweet potatoes, washed and dried
- 1/2 can black beans
- 1/2 can whole kernel corn
- 2 tbsp Pace® Salsa Verde
- Diced tomato
- Diced avocado
- Fresh cilantro
- Crumbled Goat cheese
- Poke holes in your potatoes with a fork and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then carefully slice each one in half.
- Scrape the insides out into a large bowl, making sure to leave a small edge on the sides so they can stand on their own.
- Add beans, corn, chopped cilantro, and Pace® Salsa Verde to your bowl, mixing thoroughly.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls into your potato boats and fill fully. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Top with avocado, tomato, goat cheese, and more Pace® Salsa Verde