Ok everyone, this is what I was talking about earlier. It’s up and running so feel free to check it out! I’m excited to be one of the first blogs to get access to a new community marketplace feature for bloggers! The technology is called smarketplaces.
Do you make crafts that you would like to sell? Or do you have clothing, toys, books, movies, etc. lying around your house gathering dust because you no longer need them? This new community marketplace provides a great way for you to sell your items and/or discover unique handmade items or deals on pre-loved stuff.
Here’s how selling works:
- It’s free to list items!
- There is a 9% transaction fee if an items sells (this is lower than both eBay and Amazon in almost all categories)
- You can easily post items by clicking on the ‘post item’ button and by logging in using facebook or by creating an account
- If you list an item on my marketplace, it automatically gets posted to other sites in Smarketplaces’ Parenting Network – so your listing will get seen by many people!
- Here are more FAQs about selling in the marketplace: http://www.smarketplaces.com/smarketplaces/faq
Here’s how buying works:
- This is very simple, just checkout using the PayPal button below the product image!
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, when you click on the PayPal button you have the option to use your credit card and transact as a guest.
If you have feedback or suggestions for the marketplace, please direct them to: firstname.lastname@example.org. They are eager to hear from you!
Happy buying and selling!
I would love to hear what you think of this. Good idea? Bad idea? Is it something you would participate in? Let me know!